Drinking the recommended 8 cups of plain water each day can get old quickly. If you avoid drinking water because of the taste, try drinking this delicious Sassy Water recipe from the ‘flat belly diet’.
It’s not only a refreshing way to drink water, but the ingredients actually help your belly debloat.
Sassy Water was originally spruced up by Cynthia Sass, who is a nutritionist and author of ‘The Flat Belly Diet’
Many people have reported having lost 3-4 pounds within the first week of drinking Sassy Water with a regular healthy diet.
This flat belly water recipe has been plastered all over the internet in recent years.
Everyone seems to love it because:
- It is incredibly simple to make but much more exciting than plain old water
- It is rumored to help maintain a flat belly
- It helps to flush out toxins and impurities
- Helps you to de-bloat and lose fat
Flat Belly Sassy Water Recipe
- 1 Medium Cucumber (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Whole Lemon (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger
- 9 Mint Leaves
- 2L Water
Simply add all the ingredients into a large pitcher and fill with 2 liters of distilled water.
Refrigerate overnight so all the ingredients are infused into the water.
Enjoy with any meal throughout the day.