Looking for a way to indulge in delicious cookies whenever you want without feeling any guilt? then try these healthy homemade cookies that even tastes better than traditional ones.
This simple recipe contains only a few healthy ingredients and is nutrient-dense. These cookies are flourless, low in calories and make a super-healthy delicious breakfast treat or on-the-go!
A batch of these fresh, chewy and crispy treats will have you going back for seconds and thirds.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of raisins
Other healthy options to add (1/2 cup of the following):
- Sugar-free or dark chocolate chips
- Coconut flakes
- Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas then mix in the 1 cup of quick oats and 1/2 cup of raisins and simply give it a good mix to combine.
- With your hand, form about 8 small balls of the mixture and place each on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Gently flatten each ball into a cookie-like shape.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe has absolutely sugar-free and no flour added, but these treats are sweet and satisfying just like any other cookie.